About Me

Kildare Town, Kildare, Ireland
I started this blog because of my intrest in Poker ... but then I realised I could also use it to show off some of my photos and even add more pages when i find something else im interested in..

Why online poker

So why did I start playing poker online............. Well I got curious after seeing Poker night live on telly (a show dedicated to online poker , no longer showing ) so i thought I would try it out not thinking I would be as intrested in playing poker as I am . Now I play whenever I can , I love the ups and downs .. well not the downs so much ..... of poker , And I really love when I win a tournament and make a lot of money.......................... and yes I do win , not all the time , but I win more than I loose , so its a hobby I can make money from ............. now isnt that the best sort of hobby to have.

Why a blog

Hi I decided to creat a blog for a couple of reasons , firstly to attract more people to a web site i am putting to gether , So you can say this is a form of advertising for my web site.
And also to have somewhere to write about my poker experiences.
And to show some photos (I also like photography as a hobby, but i have done some work for money too, eg a few weddings , and lots of photo shoots, anyway hope you like the photos I get to put up. )

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Time for a update

Out of the Americana game ...... and at the break in the omaha rebuy with 5,800 chips .... chip leader has 37,000 ....... not to worried yet ..... believe it or not in this game i usually only have this many chips at the break ...... oops game is back on .... there is 70 players left.

No comments: